Tonto Dike – ‘I’m still seeing a shrink’

Tonto Dikehas never been shy about revealing the darkest parts of her
life. Suicide thoughts and depression are two major things the
contentious actress has once revealed bothered her.
In this interview with MHTV, Ms Dike reveals she is still visiting a
psychiatrist to clear any thoughts of depression left in her life.
'It brought me back to the beginning; I saw myself as a baby. I had to
start from there. I'm still healing; I'm still taking classes, still
seeing a shrink. I have doctors who are. Depression is the deadliest
disease that I've ever come across. It is something that can kill you
in a snap
Like us on facebook by visiting www.facebook.com/kellybrigzxtgemcom
follow on twitter with @kellybriggz
For your bulksms at the cheapest rate of 1.30 kobo,visit www.pomosms.com

Comments