My "Oranges" Are Better Than Cossy's Own" - Yoruba Actress Bimbo Thomas

Cossy Orjiakor now has a new competitor in actress Bimbo Thomas who
claims her "oranges" are firmer and bigger than Cossy's own which has
lots of stretch marks and are slack. Here is what she said.
: "I like flaunting my "oranges" because they are firm and I have no
single stretch mark on my "oranges". But some ladies like Cossy still
flaunt flabby ones that have stretch marks.
Don't they know that stretch marks are not meant to be displayed? Some
ladies flaunt cleavage that stretch marks have finished and the
"orange" has gotten back to where it was formed. It's not worth it.
Such a cleavage can't be sexy." I am sure Cossy will not take this
lying low. I see a breast competition coming soon.
like us on facebook with www.fb.com/kellybrigzxtgem
follow on twitter with @kellybrigg
for your bulksms at 1.30 kobo visit www.pomosms.com

Comments